Advice for a booking plugin

Hi
everyone.

I’m a bit new at this, could anyone can recommend any good
appointments plugin for wordpress?  I need it for my Hair salon to get
my bookings taken online. I saw one that is called wp-obs (I think),
looks pretty advanced. Did anyone have any experience with it? Or
tested it? Any feedback  will be appreciated.

John

Comments

• Stroodle88Stroodle88 White Salmon, WAMember Posts: 90
    Hi John,

Looks like it's been awhile since you've requested this, but I've seen individuals use the service at http://www.bookmonline.com/ a lot for booking appointments. I haven't had personal experience with it yet (I plan on setting it up for photography shoots) but it looks easy to setup.
    Bertrand Hui
    Bertrand Hui - Lifestyle Photographer
    Based in the Columbia River Gorge, Pacific Northwest
  • YuliaKphotoYuliaKphoto Miami BeachMember Posts: 1

Hi John,

Looks like it's been awhile since you've requested this, but I've seen individuals use the service at http://www.bookmonline.com/ a lot for booking appointments. I haven't had personal experience with it yet (I plan on setting it up for photography shoots) but it looks easy to setup.

I was trying to open an account with them but I can't find a sign up page. only a log in and as I don't have an account with them it's not working also the contact page doesn't open.
  • Clemente321Clemente321 Member Posts: 2
    I am using www.bookerlooker.com . It is online, so i guess you can use also with wordpress as you can make only button "online reservation" and you will be redirected to bookerlooker online reservation. It is cheap only from 6 $. Great and fast support.