Searching for my own galleries

I've been using Zenfolio for a while now and I have lots and lots of galleries in different sub-categories, so sometimes it's really difficult to find the specific gallery that I'm looking for.  Is there the ability to do a search to find specific galleries?  I'd love to just type in "samples" to find all the galleries with samples in the title, or a specific client's name so I can type in NBC and find all of the galleries that come up with NBC in it.  Is that something that available now.... and if not, is that a function that could be added?  I'm sure I'm not the only one who would find it helpful...

Thanks so much,

Todd Zimmermann

Comments

• ZenBrianZenBrian Administrator Posts: 1,689
    It is currently not possible to search in Edit View.  Please add your voice to the feature request here: http://zenfolio.uservoice.com/forums/75695-feature-suggestions/suggestions/1932963-i-would-really-like-to-able-to-search-metadata-in-
    In the meantime, you are able to search in your Visitor View, just as a visitor would, and that would bring up any images based on your search and you can locate the galleries and images that way.
    Thanks!

Brian
    Zenfolio Support

Check out my site! www.bussierephoto.com
  • Sorry to open up this 5 year old thread, but this is still a problem as far as I can tell. Why isn't it possible to do a search in my own account by gallery name? It'd be a HUGE help.
  • AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 238
    Hi Andy!

I agree that it would be an awesome feature! Have you tried using your browser's search function by clicking Command > F ? I use this work-around frequently so that I can search for galleries within my account.

I hope this tip helps!
  • Richard HistonRichard Histon Member Posts: 3
    I asked for this feature five years ago and was told to add it to the Zen feature request. It has been ignored.