Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Embed an icon?

Hi! I'm in the process of updating my website and have mostly finished but still have alot of tweaking to do. Is there a way to embed an icon on the Home page? I see I can do this on custom pages but the built in pages only let me add a link. I'd like to add Icons like my PPA membership, Wedding Wire Rated, and Borrowed and Blue verified logos. Thanks in advance for any advice! :)
Sincerely,
Mary

If you want to check it out, I'd love your feedback too! Its here: www.maryveal.com Its currently only "working" in Chrome. Fore some reason the background, homepage slide show and a few other things aren't showing in Explorer and I've checked from several machines in different physical locations.

Comments

• It's not possible to embed any icons or logos into the built-in pages. The built-in pages do not allow for any additional coding, which you would need access to in order to add the icons. Custom Pages or Blog Pages are the only areas that you can add additional HTML/icons/logos. Many people do this, and then link to that page from their Site Menu.
    Thanks!

Brian
    Zenfolio Support

Check out my site! www.bussierephoto.com
  • I would like to embed a badge link from the knot similar to the pinterest icon
  • AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 60
    Hi there!

Since custom coding is not allowed on the built-in pages, you would need to add the custom embed code to the Custom Header or Footer, Welcome message, Custom Page, Blog Page, or Blog Page Sidebar.

I usually see people add Badges to their custom header or footer. Here is an article with instructions on configuring the header or footer, please see the custom content sections.

If you have any other questions about doing this, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team!