Are you ready for greater security with HTTPS? Review our best practices guide here here.

ADDING A SWPP LOGO TO YOUR HOMEPAGE

Hi Guys,
I'm trying to add a logo from the swpp but can't seem to work it out. what am i doing wrong?

Comments

• ZenBrianZenBrian Administrator Posts: 1,689
    It's currently not possible to add logos, other than your own, to any of the built in pages as this would require adding code. The only place you are able add your own logos/code is to a Custom Page (or a Blog Page, as it has the same content editor available). You can then link to this custom page from your Site Menu
    Thanks!

Brian
    Zenfolio Support

Check out my site! www.bussierephoto.com
  • SONER PHOTOGRAPHYSONER PHOTOGRAPHY Member Posts: 1
    Hi, Could you please let me know how to add my company logo to my home page on my Zenfolio website? I have recently had it designed and have looked at all options but am not able to see how. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Finchley ThompsonFinchley Thompson Member Posts: 16
    Hi Soner

ZenBrian isn't entirely correct because it's possible to add extra images/logos to the footer which can then appear on all your pages.

When logged in to Zenfolio go to your home page and click on Edit. Then at bottom left click on "Site Footer" in the dialog that appears make sure "Custom Content" is visible. Then in the custom content tab you can add pictures and links and whatever text you want.

Hope that helps