Having more than one blog

Is it possible to have more than one blog on my Zenfolio website? At the moment I have the integrated blog page which I want to use later down the line for my photography business......but I also have a personal blog which I want on my website too as it gets a lot of traffic - is there a way to have 2 blog pages which I can integrate instead of having just a link?

Comments

• ZenBrianZenBrian Administrator Posts: 1,689
    Each account comes with only 1 integrated blog. Any additional blogs would need to remain hosted externally and linked to. A CNAME record for a custom domain used for the second blog is a great way to tie the two together when possible.
    Thanks!

Brian
    Zenfolio Support

Check out my site! www.bussierephoto.com
  • Luciana JusticeLuciana Justice Katy, TXMember Posts: 2
    I have the same problem, my current website has to pages in blog format that I can't implement inside Zenfolio. I wish there was a way around it because i like the journal/blog format and I use two in my site menu. (one where I blog my shoots, and one for a personal blog where I blog about mom's stuff and personal projects, I can't mixed the two)
  • Laly PhotographyLaly Photography Member Posts: 1
    I would also love to split my blog into categories.
  • Miko MayerMiko Mayer Member Posts: 1
    Me too. I'd like to see the option to have more than one blog style page added to the service. Any chance that's in the works?

I recently changed to Zenfolio and didn't realise I'd be limited to one; I'm disappointed as I was expecting the same level of customization I'd had with Smugmug and Squarespace. I may have to consider changing back to one of those or to another provider if I can't set my site up the way I'd like :S
  • I've been waiting for this as well. I do real estate photography and portraits. I need to keep the 2 blogs separate, so I currently have one on Zenfolio, and one using Wordpress, but I do not believe I have the same benefit from SEO and my Wordpress blog does not drive people to my Zenfolio website. I'm really disappointed. We should have the option to create more than one blog. I don't understand why this is such a big deal for Zenfolio.
  • kgnelsonkgnelson Member Posts: 44
    I like how the blog page looks and would like to use it for more than one menu item. I would also like to use another word besides blog which you can not change.
  • A Style PhotographyA Style Photography Member Posts: 7
    I want to be able to separate my blog into categories too. Any suggestions?
  • UK Events.tvUK Events.tv Member Posts: 1
    I'd also like to be able to split my blog, as I do sport and natural history photography.
  • ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 487
    Unfortunately, it is not possible to split the built in blog into different categories.

If you would like to have 2 different blog categories, you can use the built in blog for one category, and then use a separate blogging service (such as blogger.com) for the other blog.

You can then add a link to your site menu that link to the built in blog and add another link that links to the other blog.