Windows 8.1 IE Support

Zenfolio says I am using an unsupported browser now that I am on the most current browser. When is Zenfolio going to get updated to support current IE browser?

Comments

• Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,451
    edited October 2013
    IE 10 is the most current version of IE. IE 11 isn't hasn't been officially released and is only available as a preview or beta. Most likely won't be released until 2014. Sorry about my previous post as I was thrown off by the "current browser" with the only thing to go by was the tag windows 8.1. My eye just saw the 8.1 so I assumed that was the version of IE you were using.
    Post edited by Kevin Krows on
  • John Watson Photography LSWPPJohn Watson Photography LSWPP Southampton, UKMember Posts: 111
    Windows 8.1 is using IE 11 (not 10). However you are correct, its not a supported browser yet. I just uninstalled my windows 8.1 and gone back to 8.0 because its just too buggy. so may be no support till Microsoft sort there bit out first.