View Base Price & View Visitor Price

Sometimes you are asked if you would like to view base or visitor pricing in a gallery and I always choose visitor pricing when showing galleries to clients but now I want to order something and don't know how to switch back. I cant get the message to come up again.

Comments

• ZenBrianZenBrian Administrator Posts: 1,689
    You can either place an order directly from your Edit View, or if you log out, clear your browser cache, then log back in, you will get the Visitor Prices or Base Prices choice again.
    Thanks!

Brian
    Zenfolio Support

Check out my site! www.bussierephoto.com
  • sarahashleyphotossarahashleyphotos Member Posts: 208
    So I have to design the book all over again. I already tried clearing my cache and logging back in. I guess it didn't work since I already started the book. I guess it wouldent matter if I ordered at visitor prices though.
  • ZenBrianZenBrian Administrator Posts: 1,689
    Ahh, yeah...Once a product is started, it would need to be removed and re-added to get the other pricing. The best option there is to create yourself a Coupon that discounts it to Base Price.
    Thanks!

Brian
    Zenfolio Support

Check out my site! www.bussierephoto.com
  • LensTrek PhotographyLensTrek Photography Member Posts: 1
    same problem and yes it does matter, because it will show up as a purchase and collect sales tax. This is just one more example of Zenfolio's terrible interface. Please fix your deplorable system. Log in log out, nope. Your answer to everything is :Clear the cache. Is this the best you can do. You take our money, and all we asks is for your system to work as is should. This is not too much to ask.