Do you have a membership to any of the resource Organizations within the photography industry?

ZenBrianZenBrian Administrator Posts: 1,689
With so many resources out there, it can be hard to find some that are reputable that provide solid information on industry standards and trends. A good Organization can help with anything from advising/teaching business strategies to networking possibilities. Whether it’s used only as an online resource or you go to the workshops and meetups to get some Face-time, shared knowledge can easily help grow your business. Do you take advantage of what any of these organizations have to offer? Are you part of more than one? What resources of theirs do you find most useful?

Do you have a membership to any of the resource Organizations within the photography industry? 19 votes

WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International)
10% 2 votes
SWPP (Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers; The Societies)
21% 4 votes
PPA (Professional Photographers of America)
21% 4 votes
ASMP (American Society of Media Photographers)
0% 0 votes
APA (American Photographic Artists)
0% 0 votes
RPS (Royal Photographic Society)
0% 0 votes
BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photography)
0% 0 votes
NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals)
10% 2 votes
I'm not a member of any organization
36% 7 votes
I use a different one as a great resource
0% 0 votes
Thanks!

Brian
Zenfolio Support

Check out my site! www.bussierephoto.com

Comments