Adding Mail Chimp Mail Form to My Site - having trouble

Hello,

I am trying to add my mail chimp email newsletter subscribe form to my zenfolio pages and my zenfolio blog, but zenfolio is not allowing me to add the html code generated by Mail Chimp. I also don't see a way of adding a widget.

Does anyone have information/guide/tutorial about how to do this?

Many thanks in advance!
Pamira

Comments

• Arts by Jayce PhotographyArts by Jayce Photography Washington D.C.Member Posts: 1
    I was looking into this earlier as I am going to do this as well in the next few days but, I think I remember reading that you can only add the html code to custom web pages on your site because that is the only pages they allow you to edit the html code on. When I mess around with it tomorrow I will see if I get it figured out and let you know
  • Grace HenleyGrace Henley Member Posts: 1
    Hi- I'm interesting in installing an opt-in form too. Did either of you have much luck?

Cheers,
    Grace
  • Interested in importing html codes en mail-chimp too...
  • Just curious, did any of you figure this out? I added the MailChimp to a custom page but I also wanted to add a pop-up to my homepage.
  • Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,453
    Zenfolio simply needs to overhaul their entire email communications layout and functionality for business purposes. This includes group email campaigns, bounce back reporting for undeliverable emails, custom forms we can create, and the ability to edit all email communications with our clients that are automated. We should also get copies of all system generated emails. Currently, we are not permitted or allowed to get the shipping confirmations to our clients.
  • John Watson Photography LSWPPJohn Watson Photography LSWPP Southampton, UKMember Posts: 111
    edited January 2015

Just curious, did any of you figure this out? I added the MailChimp to a custom page but I also wanted to add a pop-up to my homepage.

You could try using the footer HTML and paste the code into it. I use this area to paste my google plus details which allows google to see it to work on every page
  • Andrew Clark ImagesAndrew Clark Images Central VirginiaMember Posts: 3
    I was wondering how to incorporate a popup mail list to the homepage as well.
  • STUDIO 2014STUDIO 2014 Member Posts: 4
    February 2016 and we still don't have this feature? This is basic marketing, get with it Zenfolio.
  • Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,453
    Well @STUDIO 2014, with all due respect, Zenfolio has had a lot on their plate over the past year. There was no reason to launch any major upgrades with a platform that was underperforming and failing. In time, I think this will be address but it's certainly not on the 2016 priority list (at least according to what was discussed in the most recent town hall meeting).