Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Pre-Sales

I will be shooting a prom in a couple of months and I am looking to see if I can somehow setup a page for pre-sales. I will be offering multiple packages and a "discount" for pre-sale packages. I just wasn't sure if it was possible to do via Zenfolio.

Comments

• KIK_PhotographyKIK_Photography Fairview, OregonMember Posts: 10
    I think with a little creativity you could figure out a way to do it. Off the top of my head I'm thinking that you could create a custom graphic with text and graphics describing the service, upload it to a new gallery and create a custom self-fulfilled product or two. The product would include sitting fees and/or print products.

If you have a premium business account you could collect payment via credit card and a merchant account otherwise you will need to collect payment via Paypal or other "offline" means.

If you offered a discount for online payment through Paypal it might offer more incentive for impulse ordering.

For more info on self fulfilled products check here zenfolio.com/zf/help-center.aspx#/customer/portal/articles/408282

Thanks for the idea, I may someday try something like this.
  • Aksala StudiosAksala Studios Member Posts: 1
    If you find a solution to this, please let me know. We are hoping to do the exact same thing coming up soon.
  • SophieSophie Member Posts: 14
    Yeah, please keep us updated. This will be helpful for everyone!
  • AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 238
    Hi all!

We have released a new feature called the "Pre-Order" feature and it is available at the Advanced plan level.

You can find more information about this feature here.

Hope this helps!
  • SophieSophie Member Posts: 14
    Great! Thanks for the update :)