Slideshow Speed Too Fast

I can see how, in the midst of a slideshow, I can change the speed from Fast to a slower speed.
But I would like to set this slower speed as the default for my site...my viewers aren't in a race!

Help would be appreciated. I can't find it.

Comments

• christopherstevenbchristopherstevenb OttawaMember Posts: 255
    I'm not sure there's a default that is site wide, but are you referring to the homepage slideshow ? If so, go to 'customize' mode, hover over the slideshow image and select 'edit'. You can set the speed in the dialog that comes up. As far as I know this is applied to this particular slideshow and not to others you may introduce elsewhere on your site.

Ottawa Wedding Photographer
    Christopher Steven B. Photography | Wedding blog

• When viewing a gallery there is a slideshow button on the upper right that when clicked it starts a slideshow of that gallery. I agree that it desirable to be able to set the default speed of the slideshow which always defaults to FAST because the user may not bother to find or change this value. I want them to be engrossed in each photo as long as possible and thus have the speed default to 'Very Slow'.
  • StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 607
    You do have the option to set a default time for each photo to be displayed in a gallery slideshow. You can do this by being in the gallery you want to adjust in Edit View > hover over Preview > choose Customize. Under the Customize Gallery page selection drop-down, choose Slideshow. Go into Options > Slideshow > Each Photo Duration, and you can set the time to display each there.
  • I'm confused... still can't find it.
    "Edit View > hover over Preview > choose Customize. Under the Customize Gallery page selection drop-down, choose Slideshow. Go into Options > Slideshow > Each Photo Duration"
  • AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 43
    Hey there!

Our interface has changed a bit since the last comment was written, so that's probably why you are confused :smiley:

These are the instructions for adjusting the Gallery Slideshows (Not Homepage Slideshow)

From your Dashboard, navigate to a gallery.
    Hover over PREVIEW (in orange) > click "Customize"
    On the very top left hand corner, click on "Gallery Thumbnails" (it may say Gallery Photos, depending on your layout)
    Then, choose "Gallery Slideshow"
    Now, click OPTIONS at the top (A new window will appear)
    In the Slideshow tab, change the slideshow duration next to "Each Photo Duration"
    APPLY.

Feel free to contact our Support Team here if you have any additional questions about this.