With all the good marketing it can provide, how often do you blog?

ZenBrianZenBrian Administrator Posts: 1,689
With online marketing, it seems if you do not blog these days you’re arguably “doing it wrong”. The basic idea behind it is content, content, content—the more often you have fresh and relevant content, the more it will help your SEO. On top of that, it can also expand your visitor reach through social networks. For example, if you blog about your recent shoot, and a fan or client sees it and shares it, everyone on their network will see it too. By leaving comments and reposting your link, they are marketing for you. With all the good marketing it can provide, how often do you blog? Do you use images in every post, or leave some text-only? How many images per post is ideal?

With all the good marketing it can provide, how often do you blog? 19 votes

I blog more than once a week
0% 0 votes
About once a week
21% 4 votes
Once or twice a month
47% 9 votes
Once in a great while
26% 5 votes
I don’t blog
5% 1 vote
Thanks!

Brian
Zenfolio Support

Check out my site! www.bussierephoto.com

Comments

• portraitistportraitist Member Posts: 31
    I wish a could blog much more often, but it just always gets knocked to the bottom of the priority list. Any ideas out there how to stay motivated and on schedule?