Windows 10 app

WindowsPhoneWindowsPhone SwitzerlandMember Posts: 3
edited October 17 in Announcements
Hi,
Old POST from 2014
I want to announce my app for all WP8.1 phones :-bd

It is something that was always requested (if I search on the Zenfolio topics). So, after getting an account and see that the Zenfolio API is really simple to implement, I decided to create a simple WP8.1 app. It is only a viewer and it is at its first version so be patient if you find some graphical bugs.

I am happy for each feedback and comment you will leave, so I can make this app always better.

It works only for WP8.1 (that is completly different from WP8 and not compatible). So if you have a Lumia 630 or Lumia 930 it will work. If you have an older phone, you need to update your phone to WP8.1.

The app can be downloaded from the store:
windowsphone.com/s?appid=382a5d9a-762e-4b27-ad09-10c4a1157778

Or from my dedicated webpage:
windowsphone.zenfolio.com/

Hope you enjoy this Zenfolio app for Windows Phone!
Post edited by WindowsPhone on

Comments

• WindowsPhoneWindowsPhone SwitzerlandMember Posts: 3
    After more than 3 years and after a lot of improvements in the Windows API. I tried it again...

Now it is easier to develop a photo gallery on Windows and the same app works on Windows Mobile, Windows 10 and also HoloLens:

Here is my beta version (more stable and with more features) for Windows and Mobile:
    https://microsoft.com/store/apps/9wzdncrfj8sm

My goal is to create a photo-frame app.