Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Sending favorites to the Photographer

When a customer clicks on the little heart to save that photo as a favorite it should automatically make them create and account so their favorites are saved for the next time they log in. If the client's cache clears on their computer after they exit it will wipe all their work away. I'm continually waiting for my clients to "send" me their favorites, just to remind them to do it. Then they go back into the website and the favorites are gone, causing them to get frustrated and have to start all over again. Please fix this issue! Allow us to see their favorites once they create an account. And make is easier and more obvious to create an account.

Comments

• I agree with the comment above 100%. Despite my best efforts to inform my clients I run into this problem often. A prompt which automatically enables them to log in/register before adding the images to the favourite's list would save a great deal of frustration. Thank you. RG Wild
  • PeterZenPeterZen Member Posts: 59
    Thank you for the suggestion to prompt a Client Account creation when saving Favorites - it will be passed over to our product development team. You can also add your feedback to our Feature Idea forum: http://zenfolio.uservoice.com/forums/75695-feature-suggestions?query= favorites
    Peter
    Zenfolio Support

• Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,463
    The better solution is simply allow photographers to see their clients favorites and save shopping carts like all the other gallery hosting companies..... (A feature that has been requested multiple times over multiple years).
  • Same here many of my clients complain about it as well.
  • FrankCFrankC Member Posts: 57
    I've had this problem. So, to avoid it - I always include a reminder note when I send the link to the client files to create a user account and save the favourites. I put this in big red print in the email ! Since I started doing this, I haven't had it happen again (I also include an attachment on how to create an account and save/send favourites).
  • Honestly, this is a joke. I is so complicated, I think I am going to have to find an alternate solution to allowing my clients for pick their favourites.
    This feature is very complicated on a computer and nearly impossible on a mobile device.
    Why not just have the option to save the list and ask for a name. and notify the photographer a new list has been saved.

Come on guys. 90% of my clients only have mobile phones now.
    This is a bad use experience and we are here on Zenfolio to give our customer the opposite.
  • I could not agree more with some of the above comments. My clients are SO frustrated with this process, I have lost more than one as a result of this terrible setup. I should be able to see their favorites or they should have to create an account to create favorites.