Customers unable to share blog posts to Facebook or Google Plus

I am having big problems sharing my blog to Facebook using mobile devices and I know my customers are unable to share it also. I have emailed Zenfolio many times regarding this issue but have not seen any results. I am unable to share my blog posts to Facebook and Google plus using any mobile device. The number increases as if it was shared, but when I go to my facebook page to see if it was shared, there is nothing there. I have tried many different phones/ipads/iphones/android, and cannot share to Facebook. I am able to share using my desktop PC just not mobile. Since about 70% of people us mobile now, this is a big problem. My one blog had 130 shares to Facebook (at least thats what the number said) but who knows how many was actually shared. This is a HUGE DEAL! Anyone else having this problem? Please let me know. Zenfolio just said that it must be a problem on Facebooks end or in my Facebook settings, but just yesterday I was able to share another photographers blog to my Facebook page using my phone with no problems. He is using wordpress.

Comments

• I am having big problems sharing my blog to Facebook using mobile devices and I know my customers are unable to share it also. I have emailed Zenfolio many times regarding this issue but have not seen any results. I am unable to share my blog posts to Facebook and Google plus using any mobile device. The number increases as if it was shared, but when I go to my facebook page to see if it was shared, there is nothing there. I have tried many different phones/ipads/iphones/android, and cannot share to Facebook. I am able to share using my desktop PC just not mobile. Since about 70% of people us mobile now, this is a big problem. My one blog had 130 shares to Facebook (at least thats what the number said) but who knows how many was actually shared. This is a HUGE DEAL! Anyone else having this problem? Please let me know. Zenfolio just said that it must be a problem on Facebooks end or in my Facebook settings, but just yesterday I was able to share another photographers blog to my Facebook page using my phone with no problems. He is using wordpress.
  • Jeremy KruckelJeremy Kruckel Member Posts: 5
    I am having the same problem but only with the facebook button, the G+ button works
  • Zenfolio does not give a damn about this problem. I have been back and forth with their support people for the last few days on this very serious problem. They tell me that it is Facebook's problem. Then they tell me that it works on their phones (classic developer response). I have shown them screen shots of this issue and they have no interest in fixing what is clearly their problem.
  • DG OAKILL DG OAKILL Member Posts: 15
    This is an issue that has been around for YEARS and it IS Facebook, not zenfolio's issue. I've seen it occur with WordPress posts, Tumblr, and a few others. Google it and you will see it is widespread and nothing offered as a solution works consistently.

There seems to be several posts here about this same topic and in almost all of them zen is painted as being the problem, zen has a lot of issues, but this isn't one of them.

Also, it's worth pointing out that Facebook exists to promote Facebook, not your business. Unless your paying for ad space.