In need of help (paid)

thinkonthinkon Washington, PAMember Posts: 5
I am looking for someone with Zenfolio experience to set up my site for me. This is a part time business for me and I have clients wanting to buy my photos.
Between my day job, my second job and my third job I do not have time to learn the ins and out of the system. I do not have time to get the store up and running. I am willing to pay an individual or company to do this work for me.
Please send me an angel. I need to get this site up ASAP. While I am very computer savvy, I do photography, not website building.
HELP !

Thanks,

Jim

Best Answers

Answers

• thinkonthinkon Washington, PAMember Posts: 5
    Thanks
    Hi !
    My name is Jim and I'm in need of some help. I need to hire someone, and that could be you, to setup my website here on Zenfolio. I would like to hire one of you (photographers) that has already been there done that. I am very computer savvy, but I have no time to learn the program and the modules. I have clients waiting to buy my photographs so I need to get this done ASAP.

Please respond here or email me at jim@thinkonphotography.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jim
    Awesome ! Thanks. I didn't hear back from the first group (wedowwebsites)
    Hi Nina, I fortunately have connected with Warren Creative Design. They will get me up and running, work with me on the format, design, logo, galleries, etc and also, once it's up, they will train me on the software so I can take it from there ! I'm extremely happy !