Survey template or code?

Surveys are quite an important aspect to marketing, as they tell one what is the "go button" of your market. They can also provide vital feedback from a photographic session, what went right, what went wrong, etc. so that one can improve.

That said, has anyone developed a survey template that can be plugged into a zen custom page?

I've looked at Survey Monkey (and will look at Google Surveys) but would love if this were something confined to my own zen site. Such a survey would have a "On a scale of 1-10 ..." ranking system and a "Finish" button that automatically sends me the results in the form of an email.

Does this exist?

Comments

• Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,451
    edited April 2015
    I would suggest that you look at Survey Monkey to create survey's. You can easily link to the survey (open in new window) and it will have a seamless appearance. I've done this several times and it works fine.

Customization and reporting will be something you will appreciate. Even if Zenfolio did have this feature, I wouldn't use it.