How do I turn off breadcrumbs?

I require private galleries for my corporate clients
So I can provide links to the galleries from my (external) site
However the breadcrumbs appear at the top of the webpage so all viewers can easily explore the site.
I have unchecked "Display top-level All Photographs group in breadcrumbs" - whatever that means - but this doesn't help.
So how can I proved a private gallery without having to apply a password?

Comments

• StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 608
    The option to turn off the "All Photographs" group in breadcrumbs only controls that part of the breadcrumbs path. In order to disable all breadcrumb information, you'll need to disable this at the gallery level.

Follow these steps to do this from a Gallery in Edit View:
    • Go to Preview > Customize
    • Click on Page options, and select the Page Elements tab
    • Locate "Path to Gallery (breadcrumbs)" and select Hide.
    • Click Apply.

Make sure to do this for the Thumbnail page (if applicable) and the Photo Page.

You can then click "Save Current Settings as Default" at the top of each page type (Thumbnail/Photo) to make this change apply to all of the galleries that are set to follow defaults.
  • OnlinePixOnlinePix Member Posts: 3
    Wow that is convoluted.
    Thanks for the help
  • YITZ WOOLF PHOTOGRAPHYYITZ WOOLF PHOTOGRAPHY Member Posts: 2
    It seems that I can only do that for individual galleries - I would like to do that for all my galleries... how can I do that?
  • ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 487
    To turn off breadcrumbs in all of your galleries, remove the breadcrumbs from one gallery then click 'Save as Default' in that gallery.

Doing so will save that gallery's customization settings as the default settings. The default settings will then be automatically applied to all galleries that are set to use default settings.

The default settings will also automatically apply to all newly created galleries.

Click here for more details on hiding breadcrumbs.