Any way to archive a version of the Homepage slideshow with music that I love (before I change it)?

I added music to the Homepage slideshow. LOVE IT. It features musician images and I have chosen, both for marketing and for the heck of it...to use some of the tunes by local talent (with their permission, of course) since I do have images of some of them in the slideshow. I need to change the whole thing out but do not want to lose this slideshow. Is it possible to save it wholly or archive it somehow?
www.mcrollo.com If you want to see/hear what I mean.

THANKS!

Comments

• StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 607
    Nice slideshow! It's not possible to export it, unfortunately, but you can always reapply the same gallery to the homepage spotlight content you did the first time if you decide to change it.