How to disable color correction

Hello, I am a photographer and I spend a lot of time editing photos to how I would like them to be. How do I disable the auto-color correction feature. Thanks a lot.

Comments

• StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 608
    Once you have a price list setup, you can disable the option for your clients to choose color correction by going to your Edit View > Selling > Price Lists > choose your price list > Products, Prices and Currencies > Ordering options under each category of prints/products. Then choose the option to do not enhance.

You can see more about these options here.
  • Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,451
    Austin - FYI, images that I process where color is a part of the creative composition I certainly disable the auto-color correction feature. However, normal color images I have auto-color correction turned on even when I do my own corrections to the final images.

I did a little test when I first signed up with Zenfolio about three years ago. I ordered some prints (From Myself) so that I could better understand what my clients would be experiencing as well as getting as a final product. One order color correction was turned off leaving everything up to my vast knowledge and experience :). Another order, I had color correction turned on. The order where color correction was turned off were a bit dull and lifeless. The order with color correction turned on had spice and a nice little "POP" to them.

I would encourage you to make an investment of your own and give it a test yourself. Everyone looks at things differently so please don't take my word for it. It may be the best $25 you have ever spent.

Good luck!