Blog Referral Widgets for external websites

Hi Everyone,
I've been left scratching my head over what I think should be relatively easy to come by - but isn't!
Aside from my Photography, my blog is AS important, if not more important, for driving traffic to my website. It's gotten to the point where I'm known more for my provocative blogs than my images.
So, I need a WIDGET for my BLOG which is hosted on zenfolio.
I'm not sure if we have RSS feeds, but it should be easy enough to create a widget from my feed, that points to my blog?
I'm looking for something that's not as graphically tasteless as these: http://www.zenfolio.com/z/company/referral-buttons.
Ideally, I'd have a widget that picks up my most recent blog title and displays it on the widget, hosted on an external site.
Anyone got any ideas, or is this better posted over in Developers?

Comments

• StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 608
    I don't have any great suggestions on doing this. However, if you can find a widget that accepts RSS feeds, you can certainly use that on an external site.

The RSS feed for your blog can be found by adding .rss to the end of the URL and beginning the URL with feed:// instead.

It would look like this:
    feed://_________________________/blog.rss
  • Thanks for your response, I'll give it a go