LIVE CHAT

Can anyone tell me why LIVE CHAT is not available on a weekday at 3:00 pm PST.
I am a Premium Business / Commercial customer and Live Chat is supposed to be available.
Note: They have not sent me any message regarding maintenance today.
I got faster customer service when I had the basic $25.00 plan when I first signed up seven years ago.

Answers

• At times of heavy use, the chat can be unavailable. We do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

The $25 plan offered years ago is the Basic plan. Support for the basic plan is provided through our contact page. If preferred, please feel free to contact us using that method anytime.
  • Chat for Commercial/Business used to be 7 days a week then changed to Mon thru Thursday. Then I believe they brought Friday back. Weekends is still not available. If I go online to ask a question during regular business hours on Monday thru Friday PST and see a message that Chat is Offline, I suspect the Server is down. If it is just busy I might suggest you display Busy and try back soon. I will also bring this up during the Zenfolio conference in Seattle when I attend in November.
  • PeterZenPeterZen Member Posts: 59
    Thank you for the suggestion to display a 'Busy' message when needed. We will look into that possibility.

To clarify, live chat has always been available for Premium Business/Advanced plans Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm PDT and was never available 7 days per week.

Only on extremely rare occasions M-Th 8am-5pm PDT is chat unavailable due to high volume or other issues. Our sincere apologies for these rare occasions.

Note that we do also have many online resources and answer most emails within just a few hours.

Thanks for being a long-term customer, we appreciate your business!
    Peter
    Zenfolio Support

• Where is Live Chat?
  • AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 238
    Hi Paul,

Live chat is offered for Pro and Advanced subscribers. The live chat hours are Mon-Fri, 9am-8pm EDT, and Live Chat can be accessed by visiting our contact page, or by clicking on the orange envelope icon in the Dashboard.

If you are a different account level, our support team is happy to help 7 days a week through email.

You can contact our support team here.