newbie help needed - vendor fulfilment and amending selected images

Hi all,

I'm totally new to Zenfolio and this question has probably already been addressed but I couldnt' see it. The problem I have is simple. I want to upload a whole bunch of images from a shoot, which will include a handful of 'edited' images i.e. the finished product.

The rest will be out of camera but I want to put a note to the customer to let them know that any pictures ordered will be edited before delivery.

So, my question is this. Is it possible to setup a price list and use a vendor to fulfill my orders. But have the ability to swap out the purchased images with the final edited image before the vendor goes to print.

This approach will save me time in post by not editing hundreds of images that might never sell.

Comments