Referrals spam

I'm getting inaccurate report about my website stats. Most of the traffic coming from referral spam.

Comments

• StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 607
    Unfortunately, these types of "spam" referrals are not something we can control.

However, it may be possible to filter them out of your reporting in Google Analytics or another tool that you're using. There should be some articles online that give you guidance on how to do this.
  • ABE ORDOVERABE ORDOVER Member Posts: 1
    Is it possible to pull the Wordpress plugin Akismet API into Zenfolio as an option?

Currently there is no way to quickly delete hundreds of spam comments from an account (page-by-10-showing-at-a-time-page is neither fun nor fast) so perhaps blocking the spam (or at least quarantining potential spam) would be a good option.

Or making it easier to delete tons of comments, that could work too.
  • joseph smithjoseph smith Member Posts: 6

Spam is something inevitable and you can not simply stop it. I am myself having issues stopping it on my own Reviews website, ReviewsDIR. As whenever my team publishes reviews about different products and shares it, it's just a matter of minutes that spammers start to clutter the comment section. So, my friend, I totally understand your problem. Is there anyone who can help me in this matter too?