Failed to become international?

eliaheliah Member Posts: 5
Hey team,
Long time we see no any new languages or highly requested features like the ability for visitors to choose the language. It took you two years to add 3 new languages, and now it seems that we should not expect anything else. Instead, you constantly adding some not important or useless features. That's sad.
Do you plan to add more languages? Do you plan to review and implement highly requsted features? By highly requested I mean those with most votes, not ones which are easier to implement for your developers.
Thanks.

Comments

• StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 608
    While we are able to make steady improvements to our system, which you can see here, we do need to balance the resources we have with all the different requests from our tens of thousands of users. Although we would love to add every single customer suggestion right away, it is not feasible for us to do this.

We constantly monitor the user voice forums to determine the features important for our users, though, so please vote or suggest on any feature you'd like to see in the future.
  • Paolo FioriPaolo Fiori Member Posts: 2
    Hello, im waiting 2 years for italian language translation.
    Many buyer don't understand english and im loosing many photo selling.

Please tell if i can hope to see a day italian language on choiche list.

Think on march, when my account expire doesn't update it... I need to have italian language.

Best Reguard
    Paolo Fiori