whats best way for holiday cards

what is the best way to create several holiday cards for a clients and send it to them to see if they want to purchase?

Comments

• StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 607
    Are you looking to send actual printed cards or just digital samples? If you're just looking to do digital samples to show off to your clients, I would suggest designing the cards via your Edit View as you were going to purchase them.

Once you have the card designed in the cart, take a screenshot of the card you designed to show off to the client. If you need instructions on taking a screenshot, please see this link: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org

This would be the best way to show examples of what the cards will look like.
  • thank you i tried the shopping cart sharing but the pictures did not show up for the client.. I will try the way you are suggesting. Thank you