Best Investment of 2015

Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,451
Three weeks ago I replaced all of my laptop hard drives with 1TB Samsung Evo 850 Solid State Drives. I have three HP Elitebook Laptop Workstations that I use in my business that range from 2-5 years old. All have i7 quad core processors and 16MB of Ram. All still are useful but the hard drives were simply slowing things down. Cloning the drives was very easy and replacing the drives was simple as well. Now all of my laptops fly and I haven't heard the fans turn on even once. No moving parts to create heat.

By far the best investment I have made in 2015.

Comments

• StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 608
    Great advice! With SSD prices going down so low these days, it just makes sense. It makes a huge difference in speed. It's probably one of the best upgrades you can make to your machine, and you see instant payoff.