auto creation of gallery

Hello, our business is kids photography related. in a standard day we shoot from 6 to 10 time and we need a gallery for each shooting. Is there any way to automate the process for the gallery creation?

Comments

• Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,451
    Not sure what you mean by automation as the system doesn't really know the names of the galleries you want to create or what settings they should have. You can set default settings for galleries which this leaves you with have to create the gallery and name it. One option for you to look at is "Folder Uploads". You have to use a browser that supports that (Chrome). With folder uploads, I believe that the first folder would be treated as a "Group" with subfolders treated as "Galleries". The upload would inherit whatever names you have given the folder and subfolders on your computer system.

http://www.zenfolio.com/us/z/help/support-center#/customer/en/portal/articles/408307-uploading-photos-video?b_id=3410&t=590410?t=?t=590410

Personally, I would create the galleries in Zenfolio and then upload to the gallery as you are currently doing. It really doesn't take that much time and your will be far more accurate.

• LefotodiriccardoLefotodiriccardo Member Posts: 2
    well...we have a crm that generate a code for each customer/shooting. This code become also a folder where we save photos and also the name of the gallery in zenfolio.
    Would be nice have a link, or something , generated from my crm , that will also create a gallery in zenfolio.