Need help/advice

Hello
I have been doing work for a wedding coordinator and I shot 3 weddings at the beginning of the year. I still have not been paid for doing this work. The brides have ordered images (through the coordinators company zenfolio) and they keep email me to ask when the images will be ready. I do not want to release the images until I have been paid for photographing the wedding and the images. My question is can I be straight with the brides and tell them that until I get paid from said company I will unfortunately not be able to release their orders to them?
I have emailed the company several times, they have bounced one check to me and now they are not responding to my emails.
Any and all advice welcome.
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,451
    Contact your attorney. This is a contractual matter and requires legal attention. That's the only advise you should listen to. Enough said.