My new photo site, www.coolpicturesforsale.com

Hello,
I am not a professional photographer, but my wife and I did setup a photo site on Zenfolio called www.coolpicturesforsale.com. I was wondering if we can get feedback on the photos and the site?
Thanks
Roger

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 487
    One thing I would suggest would be to create your own custom logo for your photography business.

Then display it on your site as your site's logo. This helps give your site a more professional look.

Then create a custom watermark using that logo. That way, if anyone steals your images via screen-capturing, your logo is displayed on the image letting others easily know which photographer the photo belongs to.
  • Congrats for getting your site up and running. One thing I might suggest is being careful that the photos shown on your opening page are high enough in resolution so they will look their best.