Integrating into my Squarespace website

Does anybody know how I can integrate zenfolio into my Squarespace platform so I can sell print via my existing website? there is an option to embed or add code in my pages and was hoping I could use the Zenfolio gallery directly into my website so my clients have a seemless experience without having to leave to a different portal.

Any views welcome....

Comments

• StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 607
    While any web page can technically be embedded into another if you can edit the source code on the page you're embedding it into, Zenfolio doesn't support this functionality.

Zenfolio is designed to function as a standalone platform. If you were to embed a Zenfolio page into another site, some parts of the Zenfolio site will not function correctly, such as the secure integrated shopping cart.