Custom Photography Packaging Supplies

Hello,
I have been researching customized USB flash drive boxes and boxes for prints, and after hours of research I can't find a single site that will allow for small or single orders. There are many options if you plan to purchase 10-1,000. But how will I know if I like the quality if I can't purchase 1-5 first? I like to present my clients with prints that are packaged in a professional manner, but I have been hoping to put my logo on their packaging. I have even searched for plain boxes for the USB's or foam inserts, and thought about adding a sticker to it, but haven't had much luck with that either. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Comments

• Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,454
    You can purchase 8 or 16 GB USB Drives with or without a case in any quantity from White House Custom Color (a vendor that I have tried to get Zenfolio to add to their vendor list for years. Here's a link to their USB offerings.
    https://www.whcc.com/products/other/usb-drives#pricing

Note, WHCC does not sell retail like MPIX so you will need to establish a business account with them first and then be approved as a legitimate professional photographer. They will also require you to upload some sample images so they can send you printed samples of their various types of papers. I've used them for 10 years and have been thrilled to have them as a business partner.