Text background color

After several years of blogging with a preferred color scheme, my latest blog post is published with a white background and attempting to reset the color from the formatting toolbar does not work.

http://lewlortonphoto.com/blog/2016/4/customizing-the-lightroom-metadata-panel

Any ideas?

Comments

• Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,454
    Lew - I would send support an email so they can access your account and look at your custom settings. It's very hard to even guess without looking at the various settings even as they may relate to changes that Zenfolio had made without you being aware. support@zenfolio.com
  • ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 502
    edited April 2016
    The background color displayed behind blog posts are based on the background color chosen in the theme applied to the blog post pages.

You can set your own background colors by editing the custom theme (if it is a custom theme) or by creating a new custom theme, editing it and applying the desired background color - then applying it as the background of your blog post pages.

The steps for changing the background color of the theme is similar to what is displayed in the guide about applying a background image to a custom theme.

Instead of uploading a background image, you can choose a color for the background.

Also see this guide for how to apply the new custom theme to the blog post pages (in case a new custom theme was created).
  • Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,454
    @ChessZen - Please read the original post.

"After several years of blogging with a preferred color scheme, my latest blog post is published with a white background and attempting to reset the color from the formatting toolbar does not work."

He is asking why would the white background appear out of nowhere and all of a sudden after several years of having a preferred color scheme. I looks like he's suggesting that something that Zenfolio has done has changed things for which he cannot control in the custom settings.

That's why I suggested he contact support directly.