Started an email campaign and...

...saved it as a draft and now I can't find it back. I had a dozen or more emails inserted there from my contacts on my phone. Help!!!

Comments

• Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,453
    Communications>>Email Communications>> The click on the "History" tab.

This is poorly labeled!!! It should say "My Emails" as it is a combination of both sent, scheduled, and drafts that you have initiated.
  • Communications>>Email Communications>> The click on the "History" tab.

This is poorly labeled!!! It should say "My Emails" as it is a combination of both sent, scheduled, and drafts that you have initiated.

I saved it as a draft but it is not in "history". After all the work I did ferreting out my email contacts, looks like I have to go back and re-create it.

I just did a new test email and saved it as a draft. Logged out of my account and then back in. My draft is right where it should be under History.

Before doing any more extensive composition of new emails, why don't you do a simple test email and save as draft as I did so that you know that it's working correctly. I've never heard of anyone having any issues with saved drafts.
  • I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I did a test email as you suggested and it work great. Back to entering email addresses. Thank you.
    @Spirit Vision Photography - Glad you got it sorted out.