How to get background image with white content box in center of homepage and other pages

Hello! I'm trying to customize my site with a background image but then I want an area in my pages to have a white box to kind or frame my images and make my text stand out. Does anyone know how to achieve this? This zenfolio page is what I'm going for. www.danedilion-photography.co.uk

Answers

• StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 609
    The example site you gave is using one of our Classic layouts for the homepage. There is a background image, and the page mat is white. This is allowing it to standout, as you mentioned.

You can ensure you're using a classic layout for your homepage by going to My Zenfolio > Customize Website > Layout.

Once you've done that, go to Theme in Customize Website View > Edit Theme > Style > selected element: Page Background. Here you can add a background image to the page and set the page mat color.

If you have any trouble finding this or making these changes, always feel free to reach out to our Support team at https://goo.gl/GnhJfl.