is there any way of quickly checking that all the portfolio pictures are assigned to collections?

Hi, i am new to Zenfolio and have almost created my site, but not published yet. I have downloaded a large number of pictures into my portfolio. and created a fair number of wildlife groups and categories. Is there any QUICK way to be sure that I have assigned ALL the pictures in my portfolio to collections? Conversely, is there a QUICK way of finding pictures that have NOT been assigned to collections?

Answers

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 552
    Unfortunately, there isn't a way to simply see which images have been added or have not been added to a collection.

The only way to see what has been added is by opening each collection and viewing the images in the collection.

But we are always looking to improve our services and so if having this option is important to you, I recommend posting a request for it in our user voice forum - http://zenfolio.uservoice.com/forums/75695

That way, other Zenfolio users can vote on your idea and help bring your request to our developers’ attention.