How do you get to the blog from the app?

On my Samsung tablet, I can see all of my galleries and photos from the Zenfolio app, but I can't find a way to get to the blog?

Comments

• StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 608
    Through the Zenfolio app it's not possible to directly view your blog. To do that, you'll need to bring up your blog in the web browser on your device.

Through the app you can do a quick blog post if you ever need to post a single image with title, caption and keywords. You can go to any image, and choose the menu option in the top right. There will be a Quick Blog Post option to choose.
  • Whom does the Blog reach, what audience?

Thanks
    The built-in blog is usually good for keeping visitors to your site up to date with any news you'd like them to have. Some photographers use it to share their recent shoots, their favorite images, others talk about gear, etc.

A lot of photographers also share their blog posts on various social media outlets to help drive traffic to their site, which helps with SEO.
  • Thank you for the replies. But who is your audience? Where is the Blog going out too?

Thank You
    Like your website, the blog is public, so any visitors that go to your site would also see the blog. You're essentially catering to your target market and keeping them in the loop with your photography via the blog by keeping it up to date with posts.

So while everyone can see it, only your targeted customers would have an interest in viewing it.

The blog would also be indexed by search engines, so it will come up in search results.