Photos disappearing!!

For some reason when I'm on the mobile version on my blog, lots of photos are not showing up! When I go check on my computer, they're still there. What could be going on?

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 463
    Hi Yev!

I recommend checking the Access Control settings for those images in your blog. Make sure that they are not set to Private or to Locked with a Password.

If so, set them to Public to display them in your blog.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please contact Zenfolio Support and send us the link to the blog post with the missing photos. Also send us a link to the gallery that holds the missing images.

It would also help to take a screenshot of the blog post in your mobile device so we can see which images are not appearing.