Zenfolio Ambassadors

Hi everyone, I'm just trailing Zenfolio at the moment but was having a look at the Zenfolio Ambassadors under the following link http://www.zenfolio.com/uk/z/community/ambassadors and was wondering when this was last updated as many of the photographers sites are run on competing platforms, I've seen Smugmug, Prophoto, and hand full of undermined sites (no zenfolio user agreements at the bottom).

Am I missing something?

Cheers

Comments

• Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,439
    I don't think you are missing anything. I'm sure Zen simply hasn't been updating this. Yes, they should....but they don't.
  • StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 607
    Our Ambassador page should be up to date.

A lot of our Ambassadors do use Zenfolio for both their main site as well as for client galleries, as an example. However, some do have an existing site they maintain and instead leverage our services for client galleries predominantly.