Word Wrap Around Images

Is it possible to get the words of your blog content to wrap around images? I've been fighting with my blog all afternoon trying to find the answer myself, but nothing I've tried works. I don't know what else to try at this point. It looks ridiculous to have a picture break in between every paragraph. Please help!

Comments

• StephenZenStephenZen Administrator Posts: 607
    When you insert images into a blog post, the text will wrap around them if the layout settings specify to place the image inline with the text.

To do this, add an photo to your blog post and under Set Layout > choose Layout: inline with text.

If you're wanting more of something where the image may be on one side of the page and text on the other, try using a table to do this instead.

Hope this helps!