Search confusion

Hi,

I have a collection with multiple pictures and am trying to order some of them. My wife provided me with a list of file names and so I figured that I would search for the file names and then add the found pictures to the cart. (The image name is the same as the filename and so it is something like P10005.) However, never finds the images!

I have verified this. For example, I go to an image called P1010105 say and then search for that same string and nothing comes up! What am I doing wrong? Does this have to do with the fact that my gallery is password protected? Shouldn't I still be able to search since I have access?

This is very frustrating.

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 487
    Sorry for the frustration, JL.

I recommend checking to make sure that the gallery is set to be searchable. When this is done, the images can be found using the search field.

See this link for how to access the settings where you can choose to allow a gallery and its images to be searchable.

If you still have questions, please send them to Zenfolio Support. Make sure to send a link to at least one gallery that contains an image that you are looking for and the search term that you are using to search for the gallery/image.