New Book, now where to share

Peter StanleyPeter Stanley Member Posts: 5
edited November 2016 in Marketing Yourself
Hello, I've just published a new book for photo-educators. It was the final project my MA in Photojournalism and Documentary Photography and I'm really excited to get it out there. It's on Amazon currently ranked 72,567 so not sure it will ever see the light there. I'm curious where others have been successful with sharing their work with a wider photo community. I have a FB page and I've customized a page for my zenfolio site (both linked below). Any other tips like specific websites I should share with, etc. Thanks for your thoughts.

Comments

• RicardoRicardo Member Posts: 15
    Start a blog, have engaging posts and guest post on other forums. Once you've established some authority and credibility you can share your book