Visitor registering

Can I set up so that when someone visits a certain page(pricing page) on my site they have to register before being able to view?

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 511
    You can do that by enabling Visitor Sign in in the gallery.

See this link for how to set that up.
  • imagefximagefx Member Posts: 2
    I know about the visitor sign in but I'm looking to have visitors register before accessing a custom page I created that has my pricing on it. This is not a gallery, collection or group.
    Unfortunately, the built in visitor sign in feature is only available for groups and galleries. It cannot be enabled in custom pages.

The closest that you can come to this would be to use a third party service (like MailChimp) to create an embeddable code that provides a pop up that requests information from your site visitors.

You can then embed that code into the source/HTML code of the custom page.

Then when site visitors go to the custom page, the pop up will appear and ask them for information.

You can see how what that looks by viewing this custom page - http://www.motoperture.com/cinemagraph-page
  • LKPhippsLKPhipps Member Posts: 1
    @ChessZen Could you please share the code with me that enables that pop up? I had code added to my footer that created a popup however my individual photos stopped loading. A Zenfolio tech said it was because my code was incompatible. It was the code provided by MailChimp.
    Unfortunately, that code can only be found in your MailChimp account. It is not a code that someone else can provide. You'll need to log in to your Mailchimp account and get the embeddable code to embed into the custom content area of your footer.