Page looks different in preview vs. during customization

So I'm trying to customize a page, but the preview (and when I publish it and look at it) looks different than what is showing during the customization process. For example, while customizing, I have the images at 400px with 100px margins on the right and left. It's 4 images, and they appear in a 2x2 grid. However, when I preview it or publish it, it is now showing as 3 images on top and one of the bottom. I'm trying to keep them centered and even. What's the point of of having the live preview if it's not going to be an actual representation of what will actually be generated? (I attempted to attach some images but unfortunately, the attach file button did not work. One more of MANY reasons why I question why I came back to zenfolio.)

Comments