How do we know when an order is shipped or when it has arrived?

Either I don't know what I'm doing or Zenfolio has a real weakness, in my opinion. I'd like to know when a customer's order gets shipped so I can track it or at least know when they received it. An automatic email to them once it has arrived would be great (similar to LL Bean)

Is there an easy way to keep track and know when the order has arrived?

Comments

• Photo Captures by JefferyPhoto Captures by Jeffery Nashville TNMember Posts: 64
    From your dashboard under selling click the sales reports.
    Jeffery Johnson
    Photo Captures by Jeffery
    In the wildlife of nature to the city we go across the streets into the parks and along where spirits dance on cemetery lands.
  • Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,451
    I have asked the technical folks many times to copy the photographer on ALL emails to our clients. If they would simply listen to a very important "business" feature that would help us all (rather than wasting their time with things we don't want) it would allow us to do a better job of taking care of our clients.

Come on! How hard can than be so copy us on the email confirmations when orders have been shipped (along with tracking info)? No, it won't earn you an award from the Wedding Photographers Association but it will make your service more valuable. FYI.... many other on-line hosting services copy the photographer on all correspondence.