Android app

herzelherzel Los Angeles. Tel AvivMember Posts: 101
Im sure this has been discussed before but i have to bring it up. The Android app is below any standard of Zenfolio. I use to have iPhone and the app was NICE really nice. on Android is BAD. So i was wondering why? is there any plans to update it? improve it?

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 465
    The Android version of the Zenfolio app should not be that bad. If you're experiencing odd issues with the app, I recommend clearing the cache from the app then restarting the app.

If necessary, you may also need to clear the app's cache through the Android application manager then uninstall the app, then reinstall it again.

WIth that said, there is a rather large update on the way for the Android version of the Zenfolio app from photographers. It will contain not only bug fixes and improvements, but also new features and functionality.

Unfortunately, we don't have a concrete date for when the update will become available. But if all goes well, we are hoping that the update will be released sometime in the middle of this year.