Download tracking

Hey guys! This is my first time posting. I wanted to talk about a feature I would love to have. A download tracking option in the visitor tap on a gallery. I would love to know who downloaded the gallery if it's enabled and how many times. What do you think?

Comments

• Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,449
    Why?
  • to know who downloaded my images, that's why.
  • JROPhotosJROPhotos Member Posts: 16
    I'd like this option as well.
  • ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 422
    If the downloading of a copy of the original image has been allowed in Access Control, you can see how many times the image has been downloaded. Also if the downloader is currently logged in to their client account, you will also see a record of who downloaded the image. If the visitor was not logged in, then they are anonymous and they will be listed as such.

Please note that entering information into the Visitor Sign in form is not the same as logging in to the Client Account.

You can see that information in your Dashboard, by going to a gallery, then clicking on an image in the gallery.
    Then click on the ⓘ info icon at the top of the Toolbox column in the right side.
    The Information panel will be displayed.

If the copies of the full size original image has been downloaded for free, then a number will be displayed next to 'Original Downloads'.

Click on that number to see who has downloaded the image.