New to Zenfoio Forum

Have had a website on zenfolio for some time now, but never checked the forum out so I'm here to meet new people with the same interest that I have in Photography maybe in the same area that I live in as well, South Florida, so check out my website also if you like, leave a comment in my guest book tell me what you think, www.Imagesbyjeffsutain

Comments

• Photo Captures by JefferyPhoto Captures by Jeffery Nashville TNMember Posts: 59
    One suggestion would be either go with Mpix or Mpixpro but not both. It is confusing on your price list and will also cause double shipping hinging on which of the sizes one chooses.
    Jeffery Johnson
    Photo Captures by Jeffery
    In the wildlife of nature to the city we go across the streets into the parks and along where spirits dance on cemetery lands.