My paypal is linked, when do I get paid?

I've been browsing around trying to find the answer, but I'm having no luck. I have my pay pal linked and I have had orders come in that are already shipped. But the profit I made on prints isn't showing in my PayPal account. Not sure how that works. Anyone know?
Thanks!!

Answers

• AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 77
    Any profits from vendor sales go directly into your Zenfolio account balance. You can keep the funds in your account for products or future renewals, or you can request a payout of these funds at any time to be deposited into your PayPal account or ACH direct deposit.

If you make any Self Fulfilled sales, those funds are directly deposited into your PayPal account (or merchant account) immediately.

If you have an account balance, you can see how to request your profits here