Zenfolio not working.

Trying to upload my photos since 3-18-17 and have failed to take images. Attempted through import but didn't work so then tried Lightroom app. I've been at it for 8 hours now. I have 11mb upload speed. Check everything on my side, and everything looks good. So Zenfolio appears to have problems again. Time to consider a better service provider form my portfolios.
Steampunk Railroad 2017-15-.jpg
6600 x 4600 - 1M

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 465
    Are you still experiencing an issue with uploading?

If so, please contact Zenfolio through this page - http://www.zenfolio.com/contact

We would be happy to look into it with you.
  • SkidsSkids Member Posts: 183
    Wow. Still problems? Unbelievable!
  • ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 465
    Hi Skids! There was a technical issue that may have affected uploading on March 19. Click here for more info on that issue.

That has already been resolved so there should no longer be any major issues the site.

If you are experiencing an issue, please contact Zenfolio support so we can look into the issue.
  • SkidsSkids Member Posts: 183
    BUT as I discussed with the person on the Zenfolio stand at the Photography Show you need to contact your PAYING customers when there is an outage!
    Most photographers won't go on their website every day so won't be aware of an outage until you tell us or a disgruntled customer of ours asks why the site is down.

I have suggested this numerous times but every time it falls on deaf ears!

Plus it wasn't just an issue with uploading it was extremely slow updating across the whole site which was so slow on occasion that it appeared the site was down!

This is what annoys me most. When there are outages you downplay them like its not a big deal.
    I have seen occasions where your status page shows there is no issue when there has been, its almost like you are sweeping it under the carpet!

I have worked in an IT support role for over 20 years and one thing I have learned is that if customers are told what is going on even if its not good news then they are excepting of that, when you pretend there is not an issue or play down the issue that is when they get annoyed. This is simple support 101.

And this is why I am looking at SmugMug at the moment!